May 21, 2009

PSA to my military homies...

Just wanted to point out that Lowe's is offering 10% off to military ID holders in honor of Memorial Day. The cashier I saw today was kind enough to let me in on that. And she went on further to say that even after Memorial Day it's a good idea to ask when checking out because they have promos like that from time to time but usually the customer has to ask.

So I realize it's not much but if you happened to be planning a trip there in the near future then you might want to do it now-ish.

2 comments:

The Galovics said...

Lowes is very good for giving the military discount. Everytime we go there we ask for it and they have always given us a 10% discount! I ask everywhere I go. I AM CHEAP!! I love sales and discounts!!! Now Home Depot has a sign in there parking lot with the 10% off..

stephanie said...

Our lowe's is 10% all the time, but you have to mention it and show your id card.