Good News: Abe is at his final stop in Kuwait.
Bad News: He isn't scheduled to arrive here until Monday afternoon.
Good News: We don't have to get up in the middle of the night tonight to meet him.
Bad News: I have to get through another weekend without him.
Good News: He should have 6 consecutive days off when he gets here instead of 4.
The way I see it, the good outweighs the bad. Safe travels, honey. We'll be here ready and waiting whenever you make it.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

5 comments:
Call it left over pregnancy hormones or whatever, but I am so happy for y'all I have teared up and ruined my makeup. I have never known a family like yours before. Perpetually up beat, roll with the punches, and just damn good people. Yeah! for the reunion of the Jacquot family!
safe beats quick.
love to all of you!
Do the boys know he's on his way?
Good News: it's almost over and you made it!
Even better news: You guys ROCK!
I'm so excited for you and the boys! Herb arrived this morning at 1230. Whew! Here's to safe travels for Abe! Thinking of you...
Post a Comment