Jun 2, 2009

Wrapping It Up in the Sandbox

I know most of you have the following info via other outlets but for those of you that don't....

Abe is coming home....and soon! I can't give any specifics for security purposes but I have it on good authority that he has left Taji (Iraq) bound for Kuwait. If all goes according to plan he will be home early Saturday morning.

The boys and I are keeping busy so that these last few days just speed on by. Then, starting this weekend, we will finally be able to go back to our "normal" lives. Thanks to all of you for your support this past year. I feel like I've maintained my sanity (no need to tell me otherwise) and I couldn't have done that without you!

5 comments:

Rinny said...

This is fabulous news! Can't wait to see all of you together again.

Naomi S. Adams said...

Awesome news! :)

NesrstaFamily said...

I am so glad it is finally over. We made it alive! BRAVO!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! I know the feeling wonderful news so happy for all.

Beth2 Thads Mom

Lora said...

This is wonderful!!