Jun 18, 2009

Reunion Pics

I know some of you are probably wondering where the heck are the pictures from Abe's Homecoming Ceremony??? Well truth be told, I didn't have my camera there. BUT I did arrange to have a photographer there from this wonderful organization. For anyone else going through a deployment or if you know of someone who is, please forward this site on to them. It's, like I said, WONDERFUL! Because of them, we had a local photographer there on the 8th to capture our reunion and he will be giving us a 4x6 photo album of the pictures he took...all for free! And our photographer, Jay, (who drove all the way up from Austin and juggled his schedule in order to be there) was nice enough to put his favorite 100 pics from the day on a site for us...and you. So check 'em out.

  • Go to www.collages.net
  • Use "Abe" as the username and "4848" as the password
  • Enter your email and first name
  • Click on webshow in the left column

He did such a fabulous job. I was there so it's hard to say for certain, but I really think after looking at the pics you will feel like you were there too. Bravo to OpLove and its' photographers and bravo to the 4th Infantry Division for making their homecoming truly spectacular.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Rinny said...

So, I went to the site. Wonderful pictures! And of course I teared up. The only thing available to wipe my eyes was a burp cloth....so I am thrilled for you and your family to have Abe home....and my face smells like formula. Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for all of ya'll. I cried like a Baby. The pics are wonderful. Beth2

Jori said...

I was crying at the first picture. I had to skip forward to the real tear jerkers. Glad your family is complete again!

jessicatodd said...

Love them!
Glad you were able to have them come out to take pictures for you!

NesrstaFamily said...

I loved them all. Great pics! You deserved someone coming out and taking your pictures. I am so happy for you guys!

jdd said...

Dang - those r really good pics my dear.

Shawn said...

I loved the pictures...and yes I felt like I was there, it brought back memories of the many reunions I went to as a child. You look great and I am so glad that Abe is back safe and sound!!!

Naomi S. Adams said...

They are great! I love the candids, thanks for sharing!

The Greta of X's said...

BETH I LOOKED AT THE PHOTOS FROM ABE COMMING HOME AND THEY ARE PRICELESS.... MADE ME CRY FOR YAL. LOVE YA TRISH