Jun 29, 2009

Sneaky Little Devil

There's no denying Zane is intelligent. The boy can already tell you what 7 times 9 equals. Not so much because he understands multiplication but because he heard it once and won't soon forget it. His memory is uncanny. But in addition to that he is just plain smart, in a "book smart" kind of way...like his Daddy.

Brody may barely be 2, but his "genius" is starting to show already. But I think he will fall more into the "common sense" kind of smart...like his Mommy. Here's what went down last night...

Zane was playing in his room with Legos, door shut, Brody-proof door knob cover on the outside of his door. I was cooking in the kitchen but dinner was no where close to being ready. All of sudden I hear "No Brody! Get out of my room! NOOO!" I'm thinking "how did he get in there". Abe was on the scene first and according to both boys, Brody had knocked on Zane's door and told him it was time to eat. Unsuspecting Zane opened his door and Brody charged in. Zane said "he gave me a trick". We were all laughing.

Don't let his innocent smile fool ya....



he's a crafty one, that Brody.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...that Brody!

The Galovics said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! Children are great.

Jori said...

He's going to love April Fool's Day!

Aunt Gwen said...

Brody is a sneeky one for sure!!! Can't wait to see what else he has in store!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture!

Nicole

Planet Dixon said...

Beth, you need to submit that pic to the Gap contest that I've seen floating around on FB! Either that or get that little face on the Oscar Meyer package!