I've gone 8 days without Facebook and survived but I'm gonna have to reactivate my account. I miss my FB "family". Especially with Abe gone right now, I need something like FB in my life. It makes me feel connected to something beyond my little world. Now I can honestly say I was uber-productive without having FB as a distraction. But I think I can figure out a way to be productive AND enjoy FB.
And don't worry. I still plan to keep updating here. See, it's a win-win for everyone.

2 comments:
FB makes me feel like I'm still in touch with the rest of the world when I'm stuck here doing other things. I just have to limit myself; some days, I don't even log in. Glad to see that you're back. J~
YOU SUCK! LOL! It has been so hard...I was a FB addict...
Miss you all, but will see you again someday I'm sure...hahaha
Post a Comment