Mar 28, 2010

And Chances Are...

if you give a tot a glass of milk...


he'll want a muffin to go with it.



You know what makes these muffins fabulous?

LIMES!!! Click here for the recipe. And if you're watching calories, it's from Cooking Light so that should make you feel better. That's how I justify eating three in one day anyways :)

5 comments:

Tracy Morris said...

How come you can't click on the pics to see them larger? And at 225 cals per muffin, they are hardly light lol!

Andrea said...

Looks tasty, I just pulled out some pina colada zuchinni mini muffins.

Abraham said...

Those are some good muffins and some great pics of that little monkey.

Leslie said...

OMG! He is so cute! Love those pics! MMMMM....muffins! I likey!

NesrstaFamily said...

These pictures are amazing! I absolutely LOVE B-man's shirt. We are huge Toy Story fans over here, and when I say huge girl, I mean HUGE. Those muffins do look delicious. Miss you Beth!