Mar 23, 2010

I'll Have the All-Star Special

Say what you want about Waffle House, but I love them. Any dining establishment that cooks your entire meal in plain sight is alright by me. Not to mention the fact that my family of four can eat there for under $20. Unfortunately the closest Waffle House to us is over an hour away. So I took full advantage of them while we were on our road trip last week to Alabama. We ate at WH three times in 7 days. Brody is now saying he wants to be a Waffle House cook when he grows up. Heck, I wouldn't mind learning a few tricks of their trade myself. I should also mention that Zane threw up all over his chair and the floor at our first WH stop (not their fault, he had a stomach bug) and the waitress was so kind to get it cleaned up while I was getting him cleaned up. Not once did she shoot me a dirty look. Now that's service!

Did you know that Waffle House serves enough bacon in one year to stretch from Atlanta to Los Angeles seven times?!?! You can find more fun facts here.

8 comments:

jessicatodd said...

Where's the like button...ha ha. Miss ya on FB woman!

Waffle house rocks!

We Four Explorers said...

Poor Zane!
I Loves me some Waffle House!!!

Gwen said...

You ARE your father's daughter!!!! :)

Tracy Morris said...

Your poor arteries. We ate there once...about 9 years ago lol, when we first moved to AL. That was enough for me lol.

Tracy Morris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I cant wait til Brody makes ME some waffles! You know that I never made it to face book, so Im excited to see you back on the blog.
Im proud of ALL of you, Beth - you rock.

Love Nana

Anonymous said...

P.S. I love the new Heading!

Abe said...

:)