Apr 7, 2010

Take Two

After a couple failed attempts at getting technical assistance over at onetruemedia, I decided to try uploading our video clip from our helicopter ride last month on YouTube. It leaves a lot to be desired in picture quality but at least the clip is playing all the way through without any glitches.


Click here to see the clip.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

thanks for the comment, I totally took it as a compliment especially from someone I admire as a photographer (meaning you!)

NesrstaFamily said...

I heart you Beth Jacquot!

NesrstaFamily said...

Left a message for you, Beth. Now, if only I could get myself updated on FB. One thing at a time, right? Thank you for all the comments. You really know how to make a girl smile. Miss you, girl!

We Four Explorers said...

Boogiewiggums?
I don't know what's cuter, the name of your channel or the vid itself!
J~