Apr 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Brody!


It amazes me what a difference just three years can make.

My life is so much better with you in it, Brody. May you never lose your sense of adventure and courageous spirit. You learned at a very young age how fufilling it can be to make others laugh and you've kept me in stitches ever since. I can't wait to see where life takes you or more likely, where you take life. I love you my little B-man.

8 comments:

Tracy Morris said...

I kept meaning to ask you if you took those pics of Brody? And Happy Birthday Brody!!!

Abe said...

Great post Boogie. Well said. Brody rocks but I doubt he would rock quite so hard if his mommy didn’t rock so damn much. I love you!

Lora said...

happy day to both of you!
all of you!

Lora said...

also, tell Tracy that I miss her!

TRACY MORRIS said...

Lora, I miss you too. Especially your Philly posts. I miss killadelphia and NJ. I have been out of the blog world for a while. But ironically enough I have been thinking about starting a blog again.

NesrstaFamily said...

Happy Birthday B-man!!!

Leslie said...

Hope he had a great day! He is so adorable!

Margaret said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIG B! It has been great knowing you...you are something special and quite amazing.