Apr 25, 2010

One of Many Bits of Good News From Our Week

I think it is finally safe to say, Brody is POTTY TRAINED! I am absolutely thrilled. He has not even uttered the word "diaper" in the past 5 days. He runs to the toilet when he has to go and really doesn't seem to require any prompting from me. He pulls down his own shorts and underwear and pulls them back up when he's done. He has no fear of going poop on the potty, either. I am putting him in a pull-up overnight because he has not been consistently dry (overnight) just yet. I can certainly handle that for now, though. I love the idea of not spending another dime on diapers and wipes. Woo hoo, Brody! I'm so proud of you.

Margaret...I know you are cursing me right now but Clark will get there. Know that I am sending lots of "no-more-diaper" vibes your way!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Way to go Brody!

Love - Nana

Abraham said...

Brody ROCKS!! No more diapers rocks!! Good job Brody and good job Boogie.

Leslie said...

That's great! Good job Brody!

We Four Explorers said...

WhoooHooo! Go Brody!
(Oh, and Margaret if you read this, it took FOREVER to potty train Gabe...)

NesrstaFamily said...

Awesome Brody!

Melissa's Stampin' Spot said...

Once you aren't spending $$ on diapers, it will surely be something else... it never really ends my friend... Just different! Great job Brody!!!

Margaret said...

Hahaha, thanks Beth! You know me to well. Clark is gradually getting back on track, but everytime I take him to school we go backwards again.

J~Thanks for trying to help, but that doesn't make me feel better...LOL.