Apr 27, 2010

More Good News

Congratulations to my awesomely talented husband for making the CW3 promotion list. Without a doubt you deserve it, honey. I am so proud of all the hard work you do. Even at this moment you are busting your butt in AL to further your career. I really appreciate you!!! I can't wait for your pinning ceremony later this summer. Good job!

5 comments:

Tracy Morris said...

Why would it be this summer? Won't the guys be promoted in October?

Abraham said...

Tracy they usually start promoting the new CW2Ps in June. They promote about 30 per month until May. Kevin and I have sequence numbers 63 and 61 respectively. So at 30 per month that would have us both getting promoted to CW3 as of August 1st. Of course the army may get a wild hair and change everything just to keep us guessing. Congrats again to Kevin.

TRACY MORRIS said...

Well if Kevin doesn't get promoted in August, I'll be collecting the $$ from you! Congrats on your promotion Abe...if I didn't tell you already!

Abraham said...

Thank you Tracy. I'll see what I can do about making sure you get paid ;)

Abraham said...

OBTW Thanks for the kind words of congratulations and support Boogie! I am sure that having your support and encouragement all these years has been a big factor in my success. As for the pinning ceremony….we might have to do that in our back yard or something (insert tasteless joke here.) Because I won’t really belong to any unit around that time, I doubt there will be much ceremonial behavior. I love you soooo much and can’t wait until this school is over and we can be back together again. ;)