Oh I pray to God we are next. Had another person look, but still haven't heard back from anyone. I am really happy for you all though. I know that must feel great.
Thanks for the photo Boogie. It sure is nice to see that sign but I have told myself that I wont get excited until we all sign the closing paper work or get the check. But we are getting closer every day! Thanks again for all that you have done to help get our house ready to sell. I LOVE YOU!!
5 comments:
Oh I pray to God we are next. Had another person look, but still haven't heard back from anyone. I am really happy for you all though. I know that must feel great.
Hot Diggity! That is great! Congrats! I'm jealous! So send some of that good luck my way, would ya? :)
Whew-Hew! I know that's a big relief for y'all. Cant wait to have you up in this area for a bit. -Nana
Thanks for the photo Boogie. It sure is nice to see that sign but I have told myself that I wont get excited until we all sign the closing paper work or get the check. But we are getting closer every day! Thanks again for all that you have done to help get our house ready to sell. I LOVE YOU!!
Congratulations guys! Good Luck on your new adventures! I will be reading the blog for pictures and updates.
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, Maggie! I hope it happens soon for you.
Post a Comment