I don't really remember what the end of Kindergarten was like for me or if there even was an Awards Ceremony but these days, it seems they really like to pile it on. Zane made out like a bandit and so did the rest of his peers. The clip is short but it's a little difficult to understand so I thought I'd list his awards here in case his paper copies get lost down the road. He received awards for: Breakthrough to Literacy, Overall Outstanding Academic Achievement, Star Speller, "Out of Sight" sight words, Outstanding Artist, Book It!, Friendliest Kid, Creative Cat, High Achiever, Star Reader, Field Day and Caught Being Good.
His resume already looks better than mine. Way to go, Zane. You had an awesome year and I am so proud of you!!!

3 comments:
Way to go Zane! Wasn't kindergarten fun? I was at his school the other day for SR and said "hi" don't think he remembered me, it was cute! Will miss you guys around here! Sorry couldn't make it to your selling parties. I worked all day that day and pooped out after! 8-(
Awesome!!! Just looking at that brings back memories of my 2 in Kindergarten...and on June 17th Tyler is graduating...where does the time go? Enjoy these years...I'm sure Zane is an awesome child...especially with a mother like you :)
My little boy is so cute! I wish that I could have been there. Thank you soooooo much for taking video. I love you Boogie!
Post a Comment