May 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Zane!



Yup, it's already been a year since Zane came off his magic diet. I guess I can get rid of this stuff now, huh? Can you believe I even had three helpings of his "ice cream" in the freezer all this time?!?! I don't know why, it's not like I would have made him eat it if he did have a seizure again. Fortunately, he HASN'T had a seizure again. Hardly a day goes by I don't think about how lucky we were with all this. If there IS a God, then hallelujah!!!!

3 comments:

Rinny said...

I am so amazed with Zane and your whole family. Y'all attacked this problem head on and never faltered. I just adore you guys!

Lora said...

yep, burn it! It seems like both forever ago and yesterday when that first seizure hit. For me at least, I can't imagine how it feels on your end!

I love the job you are doing with Zane. And Brody. And yourselves.

Love to you all

Abraham said...

It is hard to believe that it has been a year already. I still have a hard time even believing that you can cure epilepsy with food. His diet was amazing and you are amazing for how well you organized his meals and kept him motivated to eat that awful stuff and your hard work to make his meals more interesting and flavorful. I can’t ever thank you enough for what a wonderful mother you are! I love you.