The boys and I had a pretty lazy day today. We don't have much to report. The highlight of our day was going to see Despicable Me with Daddy after dinner. The boys had already seen it with their Nana but were willing to see it again. I really enjoyed it. I predict we'll be buying it in the future. I will say movies are VERY expensive in these parts. We spent $53 (Canadian, but still) and that was just for our tickets, no concessions. It was fun though.
Tomorrow we'll be heading via subway to downtown Toronto. Then we'll grab a streetcar to the waterfront and take a ferry across to Toronto Islands. There is what looks to be a very kid-friendly amusement park there along with beaches. I'm looking forward to a day out and about with the fam. Of course, I'll be posting pics of our adventures. Until then...goodnight.

No comments:
Post a Comment