Our hotel offers a complimentary meal (and by meal, I mean a couple of items) between the hours of 5:30 and 7:00, Monday-Thursday nights. We haven't taken them up on it too often because either we're out and about or it's not something the boys would care for. Well a couple of nights ago we decided to head down and try out their "BBQ". We got down there, opened the lid to the warming tray and found hamburger patties and brats. I'm not quite sure how that qualifies as "BBQ" but I guess I have to cut them a little slack given how far away from the south they are. I suppose if they cooked the meat on the grill in the courtyard, it just might count as BBQ, but that is about as basic as you can get. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to take what we can get.
For those of you that like to see our lives in pictures, I've added a few more albums to the collection. They are in sequential order and since they are from earlier this summer you'll have to scroll down a little bit to see them. I think the albums I've added most recently are Lake Murray, 4th of July, Circle Reunion and Ripley's Believe It or Not. Check 'em out, if you like.

No comments:
Post a Comment