Well it's been another long, exhausting day. The boys and I went back to Toronto Islands for another visit. We were able to see some things we didn't get to over the weekend. It was also warm enough for the boys to play in the water. We walked for what felt like forever hoping to see the lighthouse on the island. It is reportedly the oldest lighthouse on the Great Lakes, dating back to 1808. We never found it. I was pretty bummed about that, but oh well. By the time we could have asked someone about its' location, I knew the boys were wiped out. It just wasn't meant to be today. We had fun with everything else though.
I don't have too much else to say at this point because I'm tired and ready for bed. I did manage to edit pics from today though, so check out the photo collection if you like.

No comments:
Post a Comment