Aug 10, 2010

Toronto: Day Twenty Three

Well, I've run out of time to write the post I wanted to write, so it will have to wait until tomorrow. Let me just briefly say that today the boys and I went and explored part of downtown Toronto rich in history. We took the subway to Union station and walked over to St. Lawrence Market. We stopped for lots of pics along the way, as well as lunch at Paddington's Pump. By the time we made it back to the subway for our ride home we had been on our feet for at least 3 hours. Although Zane made it known he was worn out, Brody never once said "hold you me" (his way of asking to be carried). That is a pretty big accomplishment for him. I really enjoyed our day (except that Abe couldn't be there with us) and look forward to sharing some of the pics with you tomorrow.

No comments: