

The tank on the right has live rainbow trout at $3.99/lb and the one on the left has tilapia for $4.99/lb.

We were picking out cereal when I spied this trio on the Crispix box. Apparently they've had better luck branching out in Canada.

I thought it was strange that "cheeze whiz" made it on the aisle list. We've seen lots of commercials for it up here though. I guess it's a big deal. Yuck!

And then right in the middle of the store are a couple aisles of clothing. And it's not even like this store would be comparable to a Walmart (carrying everything under the sun). It was your typical grocery store, plus clothes?!?!

In the bakery department you can slice your own bread. I didn't want the boys to witness their mother cutting her finger off so we just left it alone.


No comments:
Post a Comment