Sep 11, 2010

New Pics

I just updated our photo collection with an album from our trip to the War Memorial of Korea. If you consider yourself to be a history buff, or fancy old war planes or war tanks or battleships...this album might be right up your alley. This place is massive with lots to see on the inside as well as the outside. I quite liked the Statue of Brothers. Zane was smitten with the B-52, or it's wheels anyways. I just asked Brody and he says the B-52 was his favorite part as well. I guess I've never seen one up close before because I never realized how big the B-52 is. It's enormous. I also learned about caltrops. Back before Legos were invented, little boys spread caltrops all over their bedroom floors to deter their parents. No really, it's true.

Seriously, this museum was very interesting. They have done a beautiful job with all the monuments and artifacts and military equipment. I highly recommend this as a "must see while in Seoul" attraction.

No comments: