Nov 17, 2010

Everland :)

We had the priviledge of going to Everland Amusement Park the Saturday before Halloween. It was a blast! I love amusements parks. Having one an hour away (depending on traffic) is going to be real nice. They had the park done up in festive Halloween decor and did a nice job of it. I'd like to see what they do for Christmas but I'm not sure we're going to make it back there this year. I'm hoping to buy season passes for next year though. There were plenty of things for the boys to do and they have animals, too, including polar bears. The food items will take some getting used to. But we found plenty that appealed to our tastebuds. Check this out...


"Assorted Skewered Fish Paste" (um, no thanks)


and "Peanut Buttered Roast Squid" (which Abe says he might try next time)

Be sure to check out the photo link at right for our pics from the park. The scenary is breathtaking.

No comments: