Nov 26, 2010

A Look At Our House, On the Inside

At 21 minutes long, you may want to watch this in 2 or 3 sittings...or not at all, lol. I apologize for the length but I wanted the boys to help me with the tour and they can be a bit wordy. I wonder where they get that from? It was fun, though. I hope those of you that take the time to watch it, enjoy it.


3 comments:

Rinny said...

All the way in Korea I am still jealous you have a kitchen island. Miss you. The boys look so big.

NesrstaFamily said...

I watched all 21 minutes and 15 seconds of that video and I loved it! Thank you for sharing with us what life is like living in Korea. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next. Great job, Beth!!

We Four Explorers said...

Yes, Zane, give us the code.
Brody got TALL.
Love your Aunt's blue bowl.
Your master bath/shower room is indeed odd.
Bruno looks like a lazy, yet fun to love dog.
J~