Ugh, I'm not really diggin' this shot. It's not very flattering through the hips, for starters. BUT I had to get a pic up here of me in my new apron since my mother is always calling me "Martha Stewart". I've convinced myself every family has one, not an apron, a Martha Stewart. So I'm okay with the idea that I'm 'it' for our family, even if Mom does always say it with a little distaste in her mouth. Hahaha, no worries Mom, I've never taken offense.
Now to sidetrack, I bought the apron at a store here called Emart. It is a multi-level store with everything from groceries to refrigerators to pet fish. Abe and I went in one day to have a look around. I did have the camera along so one of these days I will post a few pics.
One thing of note is that they have lockers outside the entrance. Only these aren't for your bags, these are for your dogs. Yes, that's right. Each unit had a drawer under it to catch puppy waste. I am not kidding. Never seen anything like it before.
We didn't see this the day we were there but I've heard that they have employees available to park your car for you and they do quite a "song and dance" show on the weekends. I'll take my video camera for that one.
The more exploring we do, the more I ask myself "where did they come up with that?".


3 comments:
Love the apron.
You look great! Love the apron, and LOVE the kitchen!
J~
Oh, and about the dog lockers...that's strange!
Post a Comment