Feb 12, 2011

Family

We enjoyed a nice dinner with our Korean family, Mr. Yu, Mrs. Chon, Jace and Sheik (sp?) on Friday night. We talked them into some games after the meal, to include bowling on the Wii. Thought I'd give y'all an opportunity to "meet" them.


That evening, my mind fast-forwarded 2 1/2 years from now and I already know how much I'm going to miss these fine folks. I hope our friendship is the kind that will last a lifetime. Perhaps the day we say "goodbye" we can say "goodbye, for now".

2 comments:

We Four Explorers said...

Awww! I love that moving around affords us the opportunity to make some really cool friends. We'll all have lots of memories to share when we're old and wobbly.
J~

NesrstaFamily said...

I agree with Janet! Sometimes it's hard to move all the time, but I have met so many wonderful friends along the way that it was worth it.