Mar 20, 2011

So Simple, So Divine

One of Abe's fellow pilots is Jordan. Jordan is married to Laura and they have a cute little boy named Colton. The first time this lovely family had us over for dinner, Laura made this appetizer and I knew we would be good friends in no time.

They are NOT hot. Anyone that knows me knows I don't do hot.

Jalepeno Poppers


Preheat oven to 350 F or 176 C.


Cut desired amount of jalepenos lengthwise, remove seeds.


Fill jalepeno halves with cream cheese. I like to pipe mine from a ziploc bag.


Wrap each jalepeno half in half a strip of bacon. Try to avoid overlapping the bacon too much. Place on baking sheet.


Bake until bacon is desired doneness.


I apologize for this awful, horrible, terrible "end product" picture. It does this post absolutely no justice. Just take me at my word, these poppers are delicious and make for a fabulous appetizer.

4 comments:

NesrstaFamily said...

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddeeee, I want one of those, like right now. Yummy in my tummy!

jessicatodd said...

Yes, they are VERY yummy! Even better on a charcoal grill!

We Four Explorers said...

Oh, Damn! Now, I have the munchies!
Just give me a bucket of creme cheese to go with.
J~

Unknown said...

I want one of those now can?It looks so yummy ...



Visit www.operion.com.my for E-commerce and Online Billing and Invoice System