
I found these slippers at Goody's today. They are soft like socks but have little grippers on the bottom like slippers. They are super comfortable. I am going back for more. At less than $4 a pair (with military discount) I can't pass them up. They had lots of cute colors and designs. I have never seen anything like them before. I love them!!
I took Zane to the child development center on post today for 4 hours of free childcare. It is being offered once a month for families of deployed soldiers. Tracy and I went and saw Brokeback Mountain. It was very good, but very heavy. Not a person in that movie was living the good life. Lots of pain. A little on the long side, but I really enjoyed it. Then I swung by Goody's for a quick shopping spree before I had to get back to the CDC for Zane. I enjoyed the "get away" but it sure flew by.
I am in the middle of watching the HBO series Sex and the City. I am renting the discs from Netflix. I never saw the show before now. I am currently on season 3. This is how I spend much of my time after Zane has gone to bed. It is a really good show. I know I am behind the times, after all they are already being syndicated on TBS. But you're talking about a person that has never seen Top Gun. I know, I know, I'm probably the only person under the age of 50 that hasn't seen it. I will one of these days. Anyways, I'm off to see what Carrie is up to in the Big Apple. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, everyone.

1 comment:
Don't worry, I've never seen Top Gun either!!!!
Post a Comment