Aug 1, 2006

His shirt reads...

"I'm definitely up to something". And boy, did he prove that this morning!


Yes you are looking at Zane on the couch with 16 Sharpie permanent markers, each with the cap off. I was in the shower when Zane helped himself to the markers off the shelf in my closet. After I was out of the shower he came walking in the bathroom with ink all over his legs. My first thought was "where did he get markers from?". Then I walked out to the living room with him and saw the Sharpies. I couldn't stop laughing. I sat him down grabbed the camera and continued to laugh. I guess that is better than the alternative, right? I couldn't get mad at him. It all seemed so innocent. Well, needless to say the top surface of the seat cushions are ruined. I will flip them over and hope that this never happens again. It could have been a lot worse.

3 comments:

Rinny said...

Oh you are a good mommy. I am not sure that laughing would have been my first inclination, but who knows. He is super cute!

Anonymous said...

ha that is funny neffu zane is gest like me and liz we would rite on the wall under our bed...britt. zane?

Anonymous said...

I'll have to admit...that I laughed!! Of course it is not my couch!! The look on his face is priceless!! I'm sure the first look on Mom's face was equally as priceless but we didn't get that photo. You are a good, good Mommie. Thanks for the sharing...Love you, Granny