In case you were wondering, the movie Mommy Dearest would fall between "mommy" and "Monaco" in the dictionary if you were looking it up in our edition of Webster's New World Dictionary, that is. However, since I was looking for it in the dictionary rather than Leonard Maltin's Movie and Video Guide, it was no where to be found. In my own defense the books are both red and located about 4 books apart on our bookshelf. All I wanted to know is who plays the young daughter and has she done much since. I guess if I weren't so busy laughing at myself I could go to IMDB and look it up. But it really isn't all that important now. Perhaps I should consider just going to bed!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comment:
I was about to say, lady! Haven't you ever heard of IMDB?????
Go to bed....sleep well.
Post a Comment