Oct 19, 2006

Finally

Some cooler weather has made it's way to central Texas. Today's high is only 66!!! It looks as if we will hit the 80's again in the coming days but I firmly believe the 90's are behind us. I am so tired of Zane's summer wardrobe and can't wait to start dressing him in some of his new digs for the fall/winter. My brother that was just down from Wisconsin said he had to scrape 3 inches of snow off his truck before heading to the airport last week. I'm so jealous. I guess they don't call it Winter, Wisconsin for nothing.

Aside from some housework that should get done, and I use the term should loosely, I feel like scrappin' today. It looks like a good day for it and I am feeling inspired. I also have some magazines to get caught up on. Not that that's gonna happen in one day. I've got my black velvet yoga pants on and I'm gonna get to loungin'!

No comments: