Feb 22, 2007

Belly Shot...32 weeks

This is a few days late, but the pic was taken earlier this week. I am 32 weeks along and it is really hard to believe I have 8 to go. Sometimes I look at myself and can't imagine getting any bigger. I'm feeling pretty good. The heartburn isn't as regular now as it was earlier. But the body aches are bad during the day and worse at night. I constantly feel like I've slept on a cold, hard floor. The most normal movements can trigger a shooting pain throughout my lower back or hips. And I've had some crazy bad Charlie horses, too. How do those get their name, by the way? I may have to look into that. The other night I shot out of bed with a cramp in my calf. It scared Abe for a minute...poor guy didn't know what was going on in his half-awake state. I walked it out, but my leg was sore for the next day and a half. Soon it will all be over...and then the real fun begins :)

***Edited to add***

For those of you curious like myself...here is everything you need to know about the aforementioned Charley Horse.

5 comments:

Rinny said...

I am still convinced that labor will begin at Tool, but we shall see. It would make a great story.

Anonymous said...

You need potassium if you are getting Charley Horses...go eat some bananas! I use to get those alot when I worked out like a freak regularly, so I started eating bananas everyday and they went away...it works!

Edward said...

No labor at TOOL, the tour's been postponed!
"Tool will be rescheduling their upcoming North American tour due to an injury in the band. Over the weekend, drummer Danny Carey tore a bicep. Danny underwent surgery TODAY and is recovering well. Rescheduled tour dates will be announced shortly."
Sorry Beth!

Anonymous said...

Put a bar of ivory soap at the foot of your side of the bed underneath the sheet. That is supposed to stop leg cramps. You look great - keep drinking plenty of fluids. mb from TC

Anonymous said...

Good pics. You still suck!!