Feb 21, 2007

The Power of Play-Doh


Zane has literally been happily playing with play-doh for the last 3 hours, non-stop. Obviously he doesn't get to do that very often or I'm sure the novelty would have worn off by now. This has freed up my morning to get some things done with very little interuption. I'm loving it! Among other things I managed to make 2 more thank you cards for my baby shower guests. I made 4 yesterday, as well. And the remaining thank you's will be pulled from the stock I already had on hand from previous Stamp Camps at Melissa's. Here's what I came up with all on my own (2 of each design). I don't have a whole lot of stamps, so it's the best I could do.

After lunch, we'll be enjoying this beautiful weather and doing some work/playing outside. Happy Wednesday!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa better watch out, you will be stealing her job soon :)
Zane looks very happy with his play doh!

Melissa's Stampin' Spot said...

Love it Beth!! I'm so glad that you busted out those stamp sets you do have!! Awesome keep it up!! Love that butterfly!!