We painted 3 out of 4 walls and really like the contrast between the Apple Green and off-white. The theme of the room is dragons courtesy of IKEA. But I can't reveal more pics at this time because we still have more work to do in there. Zane seems pretty excited about his new room. Hopefully he doesn't change his mind once baby brother arrives and takes his old room.
In other news, my good friend, Jenny, gave birth to twins on Sunday. She was 30 1/2 weeks along but both girls are doing quite well. They didn't need any breathing tubes. They had great color and are eating via feeding tubes. They were less than 4 pounds each and should be in the hospital for approx. 4-8 weeks. I'm so happy for her. She had been on bed rest for the last 5 weeks and was expecting another 5 weeks of it before the doctor would consider taking her off of the restrictions. Aside from recovering from the C-section, she will be up and about and able to finish preparing for the twins' arrival at home.
And lastly, I received my new lens yesterday. So I got to play around with it last night. For low lighting shots it is proving to be very impressive. The pics you see here are taken without flash, indoors at night, with just the overhead light on. And what you see are shots straight out of the camera. No edits have been made. As you can see my boys are having a blast fooling around with each other. I love these moments and can't wait to add another boy to the mix!





3 comments:
I can't wait to see Zane's room, I love before and afters! The color looks like so much fun! The more you play with that lens the more you will love it...it's dreamy and I think I want to marry it.
Everything looks wonderful. The room. The boys. And you are more than welcome for the shower. Thank YOU for my Wilton goodies!
ok.. so i loved the pics......I know what i want for..my bday? or how about an easter gift?LOL Ya i want your camera and your new lense.I will now have to convince thad.
Post a Comment