And it seems like and it feels likeAnd it seems like yes it feels like
A brand new day, yeah
A brand new day oh
- Van Morrison
Zane and I headed into Coperras Cove on a quest to play. He on the playground equipment, I with my camera. Unfortunately for me it was entirely too sunny and most of my shots didn't turn out. Not to mention, Zane is making a terrible photo subject right now. He can hardly stand still for 10 seconds much less in a desirable position. But I can't hold that against him. He is a 3-year old boy, afterall. I still got in some practice and we had fun on the playground and feeding the ducks.
The slide he is on here looks to be about 30 years old. Fortunately they did have some much newer equipment as well. But I have to say they don't make slides like they used to. This all metal contraption sends you on your way in a hurry. If I weren't at the bottom catching him, he surely would have landed about 10 feet from it. Good times.

2 comments:
And to think....this is what we played on growing up with nothing to cusion our fall but a pit full of tiny pebbles.
I don't think I have ever gotten a decent shot at the playground! And well I can feel your pain with your subject, Payton will sit still but she refuses to make normal faces...ah well it still makes good photos since its real.
The metal slides were the best, these kids don't even know what they are missing most of the time these days.
Post a Comment