You are going to manage just fine when Abe goes back to work. Main thing is eat right so your milk is rich for Brody. Try not to be concerned about household tasks piling up It will fall into place. Read to Zane and enjoy his companionship. Rest every chance you can. Buy some of those frozen dinners you can just pop in the over ie. Stouffer's Lasagna etc. Prepared salads. Instant oatmeal. Prayers are sent your way often. mb from TC
I like them both equally but I guess it would depend on what you were going to do with it or where you were putting it. Where are the kids together???? I want some of those too!
5 comments:
I see we're on the same schedule. Still breaking in JT on staying in his crib!
Black and White.
You are going to manage just fine when Abe goes back to work. Main thing is eat right so your milk is rich for Brody. Try not to be concerned about household tasks piling up It will fall into place. Read to Zane and enjoy his companionship. Rest every chance you can. Buy some of those frozen dinners you can just pop in the over ie. Stouffer's Lasagna etc. Prepared salads. Instant oatmeal. Prayers are sent your way often. mb from TC
I prefer the color snapshot of Brody.
I am no help. I like them both!
Color here.
I like them both equally but I guess it would depend on what you were going to do with it or where you were putting it. Where are the kids together???? I want some of those too!
Post a Comment