May 16, 2007

Update # 3

We narrowly escaped a day without progress regarding Zane and his appointment(s). But long story short...after not hearing from the Neurology clinic all day, I called them and Zane is scheduled for his EEG on Friday morning. We have to keep him up until midnight on Thursday and wake him up at 5am Friday. His test is at 8am. He is also scheduled for a follow-up appointment on Tuesday afternoon. This will be with Dr. Tyroch and I believe he is a neurologist in the clinic. I'm guessing that Dr. Crisp is the senior physician and doesn't handle every case that comes through there. It is quite a relief to have these appointments. I hope they can give us some answers.



This entire process has been very consuming, as evidenced by the multiple posts. Just so you know, if I weren't writing about this I could tell you about Zane painting himself with poop during quiet time today. But it is late, I am tired, so I will leave you to your own imagination.

9 comments:

Jenna said...

Good luck on the upcoming appointments. I'm glad you finally got them scheduled. Will be thinking of you all - keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

In this senario I do wish I were reading about painting with poop instead...even though you know it grosses me out big time.

I'm so happy to hear he has appointments and soon!! I hope they can give you some answers too!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you guys. I'm so glad you finally got an appointment with someone. Thanks for the updates.
Janet

Melissa's Stampin' Spot said...

I've been lurking. Glad you have finally gotten in! I've been worried about that! Hopefully, you'll know more soon. Keep us posted!

Rinny said...

Wonderful news on the appointment. Not so upbeat on the poop. Does every child use this particular medium for finger painting? Is this something for us to look forward to?

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad you are getting Zane in, I know it takes a bit of stress off you. I love the fact that he is painting with poop....... such a little boy thing to do! Thanks for keeping us posted!
~Jaime

Anonymous said...

Rinny, I have good news for you..my children never painted with poop. And since they have both been potty trained for quite some time I am pretty sure I have avoided that permanently!

Anonymous said...

To Rinny - ditto from my end of the world. Never had that finger painting problem being discussed and we had six children to guide.

Beth - am so glad you were able to get the doctor appts. for Zane. I keep you all close in thought/prayer. How are you & Brody doing with the thrush?

mb from tc

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO, BETH!! I knew you would find a way, 'Cause I believe in you!! You got the appointment like nobody else could have by staying with them. Please keep us in touch as much as you can...since I imagine you have so little time. I so appreciate your messages. You , every one, are on my mind all the time and in my prayers and the prayers of others around me. I love you each one. Granny