Jun 15, 2007

For those that are interested, there are photos from our trip to Lake Murray in the collection at right. It is the condensed version of what I actually took because I didn't ask anyone's permission to post online. So the album I created only has pics of us. The one you see here, is of the carp you can feed at the marina. They are quite big and apparently very hungry. Abe tried his best to catch one with his bare hands but it just didn't happen. They were pretty quick and according to him they don't really have teeth so his thumb kept slipping out of their mouths. What did he plan to do if he caught one? I don't know, pose for a picture, I guess.



In other news, Zane went in for his second EEG yesterday. It was about 4 hours long. He was awake for the first 2 hours and slept for the last 2. He did not have a seizure during the test which is ideally what they want to happen. Does that mean they won't know anything more? We'll find out next Thursday. He has been seizure free since May 11th, so now I'm wondering if the Doctor will still recommend medication at this point or just wait and see if he has another seizure first. I'm kind of hoping we can just wait and see. I hate the thought of putting him on medication, unless it is absolutely necessary. I'm trying to put it out of my mind, since we won't know anything until Thursday.



Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those fish are crazy and so is Abe for wanting to pick one up! I hope the DR has great news for you guys on Thursday!