Jun 15, 2007

Photo Fun

Zane had a sleepover last weekend. His little buddy, Gabe, spent the night at our place. I guess it was Zane's first official sleepover involving a friend. Up until now he has only slept over with family. During the course of the evening they played in the backyard with the slip-n-slide. I managed to capture some shots of Zane showing off his muscles like you see here







and here







then somehow I captured this one...







He looks so different than the pictures above. I absolutely love his expression. It just screams "baby face". This may be my new favorite picture of him, which is why I spent more time on it in Photoshop than I would on most photos.







This is the original, straight out of the camera. Isn't it amazing, the power of Photoshop?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really really love that photo, your PSing is amazing. Zane looks so cute! I love his bathing suit.
Your brave showing a SOOC, I feel almost naked even thinking about doing that...lol...photoshop sure is amazing though, I love it and often have inappropriate thoughts about it.

Anonymous said...

It was his first sleepover as well. I'm glad that our two little men had fun and that everything went well. I, on the other hand, woke up several times in the night feeling like something was missing...
We'll have to do it again soon.
Janet