Hard to believe but it's true. Brody weighed in at 14 pounds 7 ounces and is 23 1/2 inches long. I was surprised to see that Zane only weighed 14.2 at his 2 month and he had a pound head start on Brody. Ha, I say only 14.2 pounds as if that is small potatoes. I've included a pic of Zane here, as well. He is the same age as Brody is in his. I'm starting to see a few differences in their appearances, but as you can see they are a lot alike!! And in case you aren't sure, Brody is the one wearing the frog bib. Brody's check-up went well. The only concern is that he is starting to get a flat spot on the right side of the back of his head from always turning his head to the right. So we have to work on getting him to turn to the left. Other than that all is well.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


5 comments:
I think they are looking less and less a like. Look at Brody all awake and stuff! Oh yeah, tell Brody to stop making me want another!
Well, I will say this. No one will ever wonder if Brody is Zane's brother, or vice versa. How nice that you have pictures of both of them at the same age, at nearly the same angle.
Oh my goodness! Yes he looks soo much like zane did. I have that pic of aubrey talking to zane and we still laugh at it. Well you do have some powerful boobmilk girl! =) I think u should become a wet nurse! ha ha ha
The little guys look wonderful! Brody is certainly turning into his own little self. mb from TC
They DO look less alike than at first. Nice smile on Brody - just couldn't be gas! Those boys are lucky to have you two as parents. Thanks for bragging on my great kid
Post a Comment