I made it back to the gym today for the first time since my first trimester with Brody. I have been wanting to and needing to for 3 months now. I am desperate to get back to where I was a year ago. I may even push to go a little bit further this time. Will it happen before swimsuit season is over? Not likely, but since my linea nigra is far from disappearing I won't be wearing a two piece anyways.
It felt so good to be back at the gym. My plan is to go 3 times a week. Today I did 30 minutes on the treadmill followed by 150 crunches. My adrenaline was really pumping and I walked out of there on cloud nine. It's amazing what some good music and exercise can do to a soul. It's just what I needed.

No comments:
Post a Comment