Aug 29, 2007

Making up for lost time...

with more pics. These were taken last Friday night. Brody found his toes!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, Brody!! Poor child, gets so much less attention than his brother got, it's a wonder he's such a good, happy baby. He'll be on the move before we know it.

Im so happy to hear that Zane has had 2 good days in a row. That gives me a lot of hope and a big sigh of relief.. I know we've got a long way to go, but light at the end of the tunnel is such a welcome sight.

I love you all! Tell Brody to keep up the great work and Zane that Nana is glad he likes his new school...Thanks, Beth for the updates!

Rinny said...

I love the ones of Brody and Zane. I think they may gang up on you one day.....they both have a little spark in their eyes.

Tracy Morris said...

Yay pictures! Brody is getting so big. So happy to hear Zane was seizure free for 2 days :)!! That rocks!

Anonymous said...

Could they look anymore alike? The same eyes, nose and mouth shape. I can't wait to see what they look like in their teen years! A couple of cuties, that's for sure. Do you think the diet is what's helping him the last couple of days being seizure free? When will you talk to the doctor next?