Sep 23, 2007

8 years ago today

Abe and I were in front of the Jusice of the Peace in Denton, TX, promising to spend the rest of our lives together. We had no idea which way our life together was headed. All we knew for sure was that Abe would be joining the Army and leaving for Basic Training within the week. Now here we are back in TX after a few years away and we have two beautiful boys. I wouldn't change a thing. We have so much to be grateful for.

Here's to many more happy years, Boogie!

6 comments:

Rinny said...

Congratulation on 8 years! Hope y'all had a wonderful day together with your cutie boys!

We 4 King said...

Happy Anniversary! Woo hoo 8 yrs and two boys later ~ You guys are a beautiful Family~ VERY Blessed~

Anonymous said...

Aww Happy Anni!!

Anonymous said...

How well I remember how beautiful you looked on your wedding day and the fun time we had at your wedding reception. Gwen took a pic of your Mom & I together which I cherish greatly. The Lord has blessed you with stick-to-it-tive- ness and two great little boys. Happy Anniversary to Beth & Abe. with prayers mb from tc

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! I'm sorry that I missed it. Did you guys do anything fun for your special day?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Nicole