Love the boys. Love the pj's. Love the boys in matching pj's.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Here's my captions: #1 Wanna cause trouble for mom and dad later? #2 Fine, if you're not interested then I'll see what I can do on my own! #3 Yes, I'm serious! I was born to be mischevious; I'll just blame you for it. Janet
HAPPY, HAPPY ANIVERSARY, however belated. Love Janet's captions. I was convinced that Brody was thinking over some kind of SERIOUS BUSINESS OFFER in the middle one, and decided to accept it . The boys are just adorable!! Thanks for sending. Love to you each one, Granny
3 comments:
Here's my captions:
#1 Wanna cause trouble for mom and dad later?
#2 Fine, if you're not interested then I'll see what I can do on my own!
#3 Yes, I'm serious! I was born to be mischevious; I'll just blame you for it.
Janet
HAPPY, HAPPY ANIVERSARY, however belated. Love Janet's captions. I was convinced that Brody was thinking over some kind of SERIOUS BUSINESS OFFER in the middle one, and decided to accept it . The boys are just adorable!! Thanks for sending. Love to you each one, Granny
They are adorable and there is nothing better than a baby in PJ's...so snuggly!
Nicole
Post a Comment