Beth, You guys really are doing a great job with Zane. It's no accident that he came to a family who would go to such great lengths to give him the best chance at a good life. You and Abe are wonderful parents. I hope everything continues to go well. Good Job! Yeah Zane!!!
5 comments:
OH BETH THATS SO WONDERFUL!! I am going to keep on praying he stays that way!! Your doing such an awsome job!!
YAY ZANE!!!!!!!!!
Beth, You guys really are doing a great job with Zane. It's no accident that he came to a family who would go to such great lengths to give him the best chance at a good life. You and Abe are wonderful parents. I hope everything continues to go well. Good Job! Yeah Zane!!!
Oh yeah!! This just made my day!
~Jaimeu
What wonderful news!! Makes us all so happy!! Good job...you & Abe and Zane....I'm sure Brody gave inspiration. Thanks for sending. Love you, Granny
Post a Comment