Feb 19, 2008

10 months old (a week late)

So I've been meaning to post for a week now that Brody is 10 months old. I took some video footage on his actual 10 month mark but it was kind of boring so this clip was taken tonight. I just set him in his crib while I picked out his pj's. He started bouncing up and down in it immediately. So I grabbed the camera and of course there was less bouncing then, but you get the idea. Some of you haven't seen him for a while so this will have to do.


There isn't much to report since his 9 month birthday. He still isn't walking but he does seem more confident about cruising around furniture. He has just 4 teeth, nothing new. I'm pretty sure his hair hasn't grown one bit. He is eating mostly table food now. His menu includes macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets, applesauce, bananas, yogurt, cheese, goldfish (baby), crackers, pancakes, eggs, peas, beets and oatmeal.

3 comments:

Rinny said...

Cuter than cute! Can't wait to see him.

Melissa's Stampin' Spot said...

Thought I'd stop in and say HEY!! Sounds and looks like everything is going well!! Love all your pictures!!! Hopefully I'll see you soon to catch up on some more!

NesrstaFamily said...

Man, he is such a cutie, always smiling...and he looks just like his Mama! I love the videos, and all the pictures too!