I generally stay away from topics that are political in nature but I just had to say the following:
A friend of mine has been sharing "Bushisms" recently and today's was:
"Recession means that people's incomes, at the employer level, are going down, basically, relative to costs, people are getting laid off." - President Bush, Washington DC, February 19, 2004
Also today, I've had a couple of conversations with Zane regarding being an astronaut one day. This afternoon he said "I'll have rocket socks for when I get tired of my rocket boots."
Now is it just me or does my 4 year old's statement make more sense than the President's? I'm just sayin'.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

2 comments:
Nope, Zane is a genius. The leader.....not so much.
I have no doubt that Zane is brighter than Mr. Bush. :)
Post a Comment