I've just been so busy I don't even know where to begin. I think in the interest of time I will keep this brief. I just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that things are good over at Team Jacquot. My little sister, Gwen and my big bro, Mark were here over the weekend. Of course I had to subject them to mini photo shoots. And I had what I would call a big shoot yesterday evening (of a friend) but I don't have any pics ready to show just yet. I'll share more about that when I do. In the meantime here are a couple pics of my lovely sister and my wonderful brother.
I just have to add that this is the view from behind Zane's school. Isn't it gorgeous?





3 comments:
great pics. can't wait to see from your big shoot. is it the old trucks?
glad you had a good time with your bro and sis!
Nice pics! That scenery is really great!
YOU ARE THE BOMB!
Post a Comment