Feb 21, 2008

Latest Shoot

Just wanted to share a few pics from my "big" photo shoot that took place last weekend. I happened upon a couple old vehicles (one being a fire truck) just a couple miles from home. As you can see they have graffiti all over them so I thought they would make awesome backdrops for pics. So I approached my friend Heidi to be my model, because she has always looked cooler than cool. Now if I had it to do over again, and I just might, I would take a few of her in the foreground with the fire truck in the background in it's entirety, so you can see what it is more clearly. Other than that I think the shoot went well but most of all it was great fun for both of us. Please feel free to leave comments or constructive criticism if you have any. I love to hear what you think.












BTW this last one was processed differently than the rest. It has more of an urban finish to it.

3 comments:

Rinny said...

Beautiful subject, beautiful photos.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! You do amazing work!! You should be proud of yourself! :)

~Jaime

NesrstaFamily said...

She is reeeaaaly pretty. And those pictures, so beautiful. I do have one question? Is her hair just pulled back in the first couple because it looks as if she has both short AND long hair. Or maybe its just me. Great pics though, can't wait to see what you have in store for us.