Meet Clark. He is our friends' 5 month old bundle of joy. I had the pleasure of taking pics of him the other day. We managed to catch a few good ones before he decided he had had enough. In his defense, he was coming down with what would be a week long viral infection. He's doing better now though.

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret...Brody is jealous of Clark's hair. I know, I know, you wouldn't think jealously would rear it's ugly little head at such a young age but it does. Brody pulls Clark's hair every chance he gets. Come to think of it, Brody pulls anyone's hair every chance he gets. The boy just needs to grow his own already.
I have to share some insider info about the frog in the above pic. It was made by Clark's Great Great Grandmother! I think it is super cool that it is in such good condition considering it's age. That really shows how much it is loved and cherished. Aren't family heirlooms the neatest?

5 comments:
Oh look at my little man, he is now famous. What a cutie pie. I like the stories by the way (although I already knew of Brody's jealousy...haha). Also, that is neat that you brought to my attention how well Big Momma's frog has held up. Thanks, I'd never thought about that before.
He's so cute. I don't know though, Brody is pretty cute bald.
Also on the 2nd pic there are 2 spots where you can see the drape of the velvet, I'd burn them out...one near the left side of his head (looking at the pic) and the other one is on the other side. And if you can't see those...you should borrow my huey again :)
Cute baby, and nice pics.
I love them. I bow down to you in all your photo wisdom. You ROCK!
Wow, those are great pics Beth and I'm a sucker for brown eyed boys! What a cutie!!
Post a Comment