I'll be the first to admit these pictures are poor for lots of technical reasons. But I wanted to share them anyways because I just love the fun they captured. You have to understand that Zane has only recently started giving Brody the time of day. AND Zane actually invited me to take a picture of them in the elephant together. I don't think he's asked me to take his picture in the last year. So that was HUGE, too. Anyways, here they are playing peek-a-boo.




6 comments:
It will be so wonderful to see them, and y'all, next weekend.
aww, too cute! I know Brody was thrilled to have Zane play with him. We are always in awe of our big siblings!
Cute boys!!! I still can't believe you and Jennifer have kids now. It seems not too long ago that you guys were locked in Jen's room sitting on her waterbed talking about some guy named Frank?! Yes, I remember it all too clear. What's your email so I can allow you to see the awesomeness that is my blog haha
Brody looks so thrilled to have his brother's attention. Seeing them bond is the greatest huh? Glad Zane is starting to take a liking to his baby bro!
I love all these pictures and the elephant too. They look like they are having a blast. The times I cherish most are the ones where Luke and Grace are playing together. So cute!
I think that the pics are great! You captured some great memories! That's what it's all about!
Post a Comment